Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Albert Ministries

I want to share the Love Of Jesus among the youth people,Because most of the youths are dismayed,demoralized,depraved,by this worldly love and affection they do not know which is true love,so by the grace of God,I started this ministry of teaching the Gospel of Jesus through my songs,and basically i am a Graphics Designer/Art Director by profession, so i teach software,to provide them Job opportunity, also building there good character, finally I give them the Gospel of Jesus, so many lives have touched by this ministry,at the same time this is the One-of-a-Kind ministry which God gave me to reach the youth people,I have dedicated my talents my creativity my knowledge for His glory.

2 comments:

Ramesh said...

Thats a GOOD start

Joshua4J said...

Hi albert anna,

I'am lokesh and i did listen your album Kartharukkul CROSS TALK... Its really such a blessing to Me..

The Song UNN KANGAL ORAM is gave me the peace which i lossed..

November 01 2008, My DAD was parlayed and everything happen in a day... One side my dad was sick and all my loved ones are left. I count each and every second as burden. My Prayer is very simple GOD STILL U LOVE ME AND IF YOU WANT TO DO SOMETHING GOOD FOR ME. PLS TAKE AWAY FROM THIS WORLD.I DOESN’T HAVE THE GUTS TO FACE THIS WORLD. ITS CAUTIOUS. But that is the time, which i spent only between him and me. When I’m slowly coming up from all the struggles still i felt like the emptiness i thought NOBODY LOVES ME NOBODY CARES ME. This is the time i experienced god’s love also through your song. Your intro that is your speak also good ... I cant simply say thanks. But no word remains. MY grateful Thanks To you Anna... Lokesh
98844 93093